Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Strawberries, Strawberries, Strawberries


I love being part of a small community which is one of the reasons I concentrate on helping small businesses to understand social media. It is wonderful to see someone realize the reach social media has and reap the rewards.

This weekend our little community has a huge event - The 34th Annual Owego Strawberry Festival. This is a fun, fun event and my family will be taking part in most of the activities. We are very excited. Both of my boys are running and will be in the parade on Saturday morning. I cannot wait for some strawberry shortcake. In honor of Strawberry festival I have changed my social media icons to strawberry icons. You know I am addicted to unique social icons.

In case you are in the Owego, NY area- stop on down and partake in the festivities !

http://www.owegostrawberryfestival.com/







No comments:

Post a Comment